Today I am sharing all the essentials you need to put in your beach bag to take down to the ocean with you. Maybe I am over-prepared, but I like to make sure that when I get down to the beach, I am prepared to stay for the whole day. Here is everything I pack with me in my Hayden Reis seersucker beach tote!
- Cute Pair of Sunnies — Love these pink Zero UV shades!
- Fun Sandals— Kate Spade pineapple sandals anyone?!
- Turkish Beach Towel — If you like your beach towels to be bigger, opt for this one.
- Cute Water Bottle — perfect for staying hydrated, add in your favorite fruit to make it even more tasty!
- Detangler — I don’t know about y’all, but between the sand, salt water, and wind, my hair gets so tangled down at the beach. This is definitely my favorite detangler!
- Lip Balm — get this one because it has sunscreen in it, nobody likes sunburned lips!
- A Wide Brimmed Hat — I have been trying to wear hats when out in the sun lately because my hair is getting so light! Love this and this hat to block the sun.
- Cute Cover-up — Love this one that is so soft, and less than $20! For a splurge, grab this one.
- Sunscreen — This sunscreen smells like coconut and goes on so easily, it also doesn’t break me out!
- A Good Book — A necessity! This, this, this and this are all great beach reads! I will be doing a post on all my favorite books lately later this week 🙂
- Waterproof Pouch — Love this little pouch to keep your phone, wallet, etc. in!
- Donut Drink Holder and Fun Floatie — while these are not necessities, they are so fun to have down at the beach! I am all about a fun beach float 🙂
Whoo! Now you have got one full beach bag, but at least you won’t be missing anything! I absolutely love my beach bag from Hayden Reis. It went through a lot of wear and tear at the beach this past week, and it held up wonderfully! It is completely waterproof, and has several pockets to hold things inside. I also love this palm print bucket tote and this flamingo bag! You also have the option to get your bag personalized and I wish I had put my monogram on mine!
Hi friends! Want to keep up with my latest fashion finds?
Subscribe to get my latest content by email.